We have identified four key objectives that we consider critical to a successful working relationship with our clients:
- To establish a long-term relationship built on mutual trust and confidence
- To give you the practical advice needed to improve your profitability, enhance cash flow and increase the value of your business
- To help you maximise your tax savings and avoid penalties for non-compliance
- To take away the worry of deadlines
We never lose sight of our objectives, constantly monitoring and evaluating them to allow you to get on with running your business.
P A Hull & Co puts your needs first. We will help you to:
- Achieve your financial objectives through innovative solutions
- Maximise your prosperity
- Gain peace of mind
We work in close partnership with clients in order to achieve mutual goals; we understand that you need a first-rate and professional accountancy service which is affordable and administered by qualified accountants who offer a personal service. We recognise and value the individual requirements of our clients and seek to deliver the best service possible.
Whatever the size or nature of your business, you will receive a friendly and approachable service, allied to professional advice of the highest calibre.
We provide the majority of our clients with a fixed-price quotation for all their accountancy and taxation services.
If you’re thinking of starting a business, accessing great advice is vital. As members of the Business Advice Service of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales – which ensures you receive quality advice from qualified experts – we offer free, no-obligation advice to small and medium-sized enterprises. We are happy to meet all prospective clients for an informal chat to discuss how we can best help your business to grow.