Here are 10 examples of how your business can benefit with P A Hull & Co on your side.
Ten good reasons for using P A Hull & Co, Chartered Accountants.
- We offer a service tailored to meet your exact needs whether you require a comprehensive package of services and support throughout the year or a more simple year-end service.
- We will always endeavour to provide a fixed quotation for the services you require, so you can be sure of exactly what you’ll pay. In the exceptional cases where this isn’t possible, we will make it clear in advance how we will charge. Because fees are normally fixed, we can work out a flexible payment plan to suit your business.
- Advice given during the year is normally delivered at no extra charge, so you can pick up the phone whenever you have an idea or a problem, without fear of a large bill!
- Our aim is to help you plan for your business to succeed, not to simply tell you what profits you have made and what the tax bill will be.
- As Chartered Accountants, we are duty-bound to adhere to strict professional standards and codes of ethics so you can be sure of the most professional service at all times.
- All of our staff are regularly trained and updated on relevant tax, company and accountancy legislation and guidance, so you can be certain that you will always benefit from the best and most up-to-date advice.
- We can advise on all stages of your business, whether you are starting-up from scratch, taking over an existing enterprise, growing your existing business or wish to sell or close your business in the most tax-efficient way.
- By working closely alongside the specialists at P A Hull & Co you and your business can aim to pay as little tax as legitimately possible so that you can retain the maximum from your efforts.
- Our extensive experience in dealing with HM Revenue and Customs will help make sure that your communications with them are smooth and problem-free.
- We are familiar with a wide range of accounting software which we can also supply to your organisation. Because we are not tied to any particular provider, we recommend products purely because we believe they are right for your business, not because they are right for ours.